Psykologhuset Ung is a practice of 5 clinical psychologists in Denmark. We are looking for someone with a warm, professional telephone manner and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to assist in our office. We currently require someone to assist our office manager. The position would ideally suit a person with Medical Administration experience.
Training and ongoing assistance in all aspects of the role will be provided. We are a friendly and supportive team, committed to creating a rewarding work environment for all.
Duties and responsibilities include:
– Answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments using an on-line diary
– Responding to general enquiries about the practice by phone and email
– Administrative support for psychologists
General office duties Essential skills & qualities:
– Mature attitude
– Warm and personable communication style and phone manner
– Excellent organizational skills
– Attention to detail
– Good written expression
– Basic computer literacy
– Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
– Ability to maintain client confidentiality
– Reliability, responsibility, and ability to work independently
– Initiative and problem-solving ability
– Willingness to learn
– Fluency in the Danish language is a must
– Good English verbal and written skills are an advantage
How To Apply
If this position has captured your interest, and you have the right skills, please send us your CV in English, by applying for this position.