It’s important to keep your CV up-to-date, and it’s easy to edit or add information to your CV on SeasonAbroad. Keeping your CV updated will ensure that employers get the most up-to-date information when you apply for a job or they search for you in our database.
CV Built on SeasonAbroad
If you built your CV within your SeasonAbroad account (i.e. – you did not upload a Word document or PDF), you may edit individual sections and add more career-related information.
1. Select your CV that you would like to edit.
2. Choose the field you would like to update (Summary, Experience, etc.) and edit that section.
3. Input the information and save your changes.
CV Uploaded to SeasonAbroad
If you have uploaded your CV as a Word doc or PDF and you would like to edit it, you may do so by completing the following steps:
1. Edit the file in Microsoft Word or in another word processing program of your choice. You can download the CV from the SeasonAbroad site if you don’t have a copy saved on your computer.
2. Once you are done editing your CV on your computer in a word processing program, upload the new edited CV to the SeasonAbroad site. If you are asked if you wish to replace the old file with the new, press ‘yes’.